Nortalic donated 3,000L Tiara Soybean Oil Plus MCT to help battle the pandemic The dramatic spread of COVID-19 has disrupted lives, livelihoods, communities and businesses worldwide.
Tiara Soybean Oil plus MCT is the first soybean oil brand in Vietnam that is fortified with nutrients, the select the good head for left heart healthy with the commitment to 4 NOs for health: No Cholesterol, No Trans fat, No preservatives, No colorants.
Nortalic chose the most advanced product line: Tiara Soybean Oil Plus MCT with many health benefits such as thanks to the doctors, nurses and frontline workers in the epidemic prevention. With this gift, the kitchens providing the frontline forces are fully supplied with ingredients to prepare nutritious meals for the prevention of COVID-19.
MCT is a supplement that has become popular among athletes and bodybuilders. The popularity of coconut oil, high in MCTs, has contributed to its use.
- MCT may support weight loss by increasing fullness, fat loss, ketone production, and by improving your gut environment. More research is needed to determine its efficacy.
- MCT is easily absorbed and transported throughout the body. It can be used as an instant source of energy or can be converted into ketones.
- MCT could potentially increase fat burning and reduce the need for carbs during exercise. However, it’s unclear whether this translates to improved exercise performance.
- MCT may improve brain function, which could have benefits for people with epilepsy, Alzheimer’s disease, and autism.
- MCT contains fatty acids that have been shown to reduce the growth of yeast and bacteria. Overall, MCTs may have a variety of antimicrobial and antifungal effects, though more research is needed.
- MCT may help reduce heart disease risk factors such as weight, cholesterol, and inflammation.
- MCT could potentially helps manage diabetes by reducing fat storage and increasing fat burning. It may also help manage blood sugar.