- Check with sale orders, promotinal programs and issue sales invoices, free gifts, discounts…
- In charge of exchange and return transactions, controlling selling prices
- Prepare sales reports and allocate related expenses (ie freight, loading and unloading fees, electricity and water costs…)
- Record and track customer liabilities to ensure compliance with company policies and laws
- Assist in preparing group reports
- Perform all other tasks as assignedThis position is at Nghi Son factory.
– Bachelor’s Degree in Finance and Accounting
– Having knowledge and experience in Accounting for Receivables and Sales
– Have an analytical mindset
– Good English skills
Specific knowledge and special skills:
– Microsoft Office Informatics
– Experience in electronic invoices, VAT reports, debt reconciliation with customers
– SAP knowledge is a plus.
– 13th month salary
– Reviewed for annual salary increase
– Bonus according to the company’s revenue
– Health insurance 24/24
– Social insurance according to the provisions of labor law
– Working in a multinational environment
– Other benefits.
– Job application
– Curriculum vitae
– Household registration, identity card and health certificate
– The relevant qualifications.